These are the rules for your behaviour on the wiki.
Words and Teasing
- This means no swearing. This is because Angry Birds is a family game, and kids may vist this website as well.
- However, there is one exception. You can use asteriks to censor the swear word (e.x. f**k) or use it in a grawlix (e.x. !@#$). However, don`t swear directly at another user.
- Cyberbullying or Insulting/Harassment to other users is not allowed. It is the right of any admin to remove any comment, blog, forum, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in blocks.
- Do not tease anybody. Just making fun of someone is an insult to them, and may end you up in a block.
- No calling other people names. This way of harassment is so irritating, that you might even call them names as well. Try to ignore the troll, or you and the troll will get blocked.
- Inactive users are considered spam if inactive for over five months. Seriously. It`s true here.
- Always provide a reason why you`re inactive. When inactive, you will be asked why. Make a blog post about why you will be inactive.
Everyone is equal. Any user here will have the same value in editing and making points. A user's opinion will matter just as much as any other user's. This ranges from anonymous users to trusted administrators, or Wikia Staff for that matter.