The following is a list of rules all image and video uploads must follow to be placed on Angry Birds Fans Wiki mainspace.
These rules apply to all uploads, regardless of where they are being used.
- Do not upload copyrighted or waterstamped media. Only do so if you have express permission from the copyright holder. The only exception to this is all Angry Birds content.
- Do not upload images which have illegal contents. These images will be deleted upon discovery and will result in a block.
- Do not upload media with swear words, even if you are reporting a user using swear words. Instead, upload them to websites like Imgur and link the images.
- This is a family Wiki. Mature topics (namely anything relative to pornography and violence) will be deleted upon discovery.
- Photos cannot contain any form of discrimination or cyberbullying.
- You cannot request another user to take a photo/video of themselves in real life and upload it to the wiki.
- If the image already exists, do not upload it again. That is spam and will result in a block.
Non-article image rules
- Images not used on articles can be about topics other than Angry Birds.
- Things placed on the internet are placed there forever. Think twice before you upload a picture of yourself.
- Fan art/series is only accepted on non-article use.
Article image/video rules
For a picture to be used on the mainspace, all the stated rules have to be followed.
- The image/video has to be about Angry Birds.
- The image/video has to focus on one subject, not multiple.
- The image/video cannot be excessively blurry or out-of-focus.
- The image/video cannot be edited in any way, with cropping the only exception.
- No fan-art or unofficial images on mainspace. Only game and Rovio`s uploads count.
- No repeat any media of the same instance.
- Do not upload images of vanity items seen in the background of worlds.
- You can make a gallery page if there are 25 or more images in the original page.
- Period is needed for image description.